Dry facade Aluminium Profile Wholesalers
Aluminum facade or so-called composite facade is a facade in which the final cover is made of aluminum sheet. It is very popular today and the reason for this popularity is the low weight of this material and therefore ease of implementation. But it should be noted that quality materials and experts were used in the execution. In addition to the fact that the facade does not have a special beauty, it affects the beauty of the surrounding buildings and thus the beauty of the city. For more information about Dry facade Aluminium Profile Wholesalers, visit our site.
The benefits of consuming Dry facade Aluminium Profile
Due to its advantages and features, this facade was quickly established in the field of construction and the facade of the building, and many buildings used this facade in their buildings. During these years, newer materials are introduced day by day, which makes the old materials give way to newer materials. In the meantime, the aluminum facade has kept itself in competition, and day by day, with the production and supply of newer composite sheets with special features, it has made this facade still maintain its position.
In fact, composite means a composite material that is composed of a combination of two or more materials. Composite sheets usually consist of two layers of aluminum and a core made of minerals or polyethylene. These sheets have their own characteristics and technical specifications. According to these features and characteristics, their price is determined.
- Lightness of the facade A very important reason that this facade is used a lot is its light weight, in fact, these sheets have a weight of 5 to 8 kg per square meter, which is definitely compared to other facades of the building, such as stone facade, facade Glass, cement facade and… have less weight.
- Ease of assembly Since this facade is dry and the sheet panels are light in weight, they are easy to install and assemble. The lightness of the sheets generally affects the ease of execution of the facade and causes ease of execution and speed in execution.
- Sound insulation properties The composite sheets themselves are somewhat sound and acoustic insulation. In addition, after the execution of the facade and the creation of an air layer between the wall of the building and the facade of the building, the sound insulation capability of the facade increases.
- Variety in color Some materials have color limitations, but composite facade sheets, such as GFRC stones, have almost no color or color limitations due to the fact that advanced systems are used to paint them.
- Fire resistance Ordinary composite facade has no fire resistance and this was one of the main problems of this facade. With the production of refractory composite sheets, this problem became an advantage for composite facades. The facade of the building with fireproof sheets is completely fire resistant.
- Proper performance of the building facade during an earthquake Composite sheet panels are installed and executed separately with a fine seam relative to each other. This allows each panel to react individually during an earthquake and prevent large deformations in the structure.
- Possibility of sealing the composite facade One of the advantages of this facade, especially in places where there is a lot of rain, is that it is not possible for water to penetrate under the facade during snow and rain. Because grooves are installed on this facade that water is directed to the outside from inside these grooves. These grooves are resistant to abrasion. As a result, no atmospheric factor will eliminate this. In other words, this facade is sealed against water and directs the water out to prevent penetration under the facade. For more information Dry facade Aluminium Profile price about visit our site.
Bulk selling of Dry facade Aluminium Profile
Composite facade with ordinary composite sheets is almost reasonably priced. But if we want to use refractory sheets in composite facades, its price and costs are very high. As a result, fireproof composite facades are more expensive than many other facades. For more information about Dry facade Aluminium Profile suppliers visit our site.